Friday, July 27, 2012

Run 75

I had a lot on my mind tonight.  I needed to get away and clear my head.  I was having trouble making decisions and being productive.  I had to force myself to get out there and run, but doing so was great for me.  First of all, it was doing some thing productive.  Second of all, I let my head clear.  I tried to ignore all the decisions I was trying to make and didn't really think about the run or NYC either.   I did randomly pick Kellie Pickler to listen to as a ran.  Random or not it was exactly what I needed.  Lyrics keep coming up that where very relevant to my life.  "I don't give up easy, I got many miles to go, But I can't wait to get to, what I see down this road" 
Music is amazing and such a big part of my life.  I'll share two of the songs that came on while I ran.

Other random lyrics (totally out of context) from songs on that run:
"I'm proud of you for never giving up"
"I try to count my blessings, It's a long long list, for a girl who has so much, there's so much I miss"
"I need to drown out this whole world, turn on the radio and dance" 
"I'm through that pity party stage, the healing finally come of age, no more feeling sorry for me days" 
"Gotta keep moving, nothing's gonna slow me down"
"Some times the nights seems so long when you are lying there alone" 
"Some body come and wake me up"
"I'll be alright" 


Time: 9:30 pm
Distance: 5.19 miles
Time: 41:46 minutes
Music: Kellie Pickler

No comments:

Post a Comment