Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Run 74

 I was trying too hard to come up with some thing exciting to write about.  I just ended up with a jumbled mess of thoughts and nothing to tell you.  I started the run going through a section of car dealerships.  I'm from the west, where car dealerships are on a car lot.  But since we are in NYC car dealerships are in high-rises. It's weird to look up to the second floor window and see cars for sale.  I then started wondering what the largest apartment building in NYC was and how many people lived in it. I found this article for you (click for article).  The article is already out of date, but still interesting.  The building in the article is 76 stories high.  The first 5 floors are a public school and the rest houses 903 apartments.  If we guess there's an average of 2 people per apartment, 1800 residents and 600 students, it's bigger than some of the small towns we grew up in.  
I continued to run.  I thought about increasing my pace each mile (which I did).  I thought about share more lyrics with you or NYC late at night or many other random thoughts. I won't bore you with them all...    


Time: Midnight
Distance: 7.01 Miles
Time: 54:33 minutes
Music: Jewel

No comments:

Post a Comment