Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Run 67 Marathon Fundraising

It's official, I started my marathon training program today.  It all started with a 12 mile long run.  The program has me running 6 days a week.  That is a lot more than I'm used to.  Hopefully I can keep up.  We ran from 125 street, through central park, over the Queensboro bridge, back over the bridge (which was the hardest part for me), up 1st Ave, back to 125th street.  It was a good run.  
On the business side of the marathon, I have finally committed to a charity and started to raise money.  I'm excited to get my fundraising going so I can concentrate on the running.  Here's the link to my webpage. Check it out,  make a small donation if you can.  I'd greatly appreciate it.  


 http://afamarathon.dojiggy.com/brianrunsnyc


Time: 9am
Distance: 12 miles
Time: 1 hour 35 minutes
Music: none

No comments:

Post a Comment