Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Run 69

I wouldn't usually go out on a run, after the 7 mile workout I had yesterday, but according to my marathon training schedule I'm supposed to run 3 miles today.  So I ran close to home and did a quick and easy three miles up 9th and back down 8th avenues.  It still amazes me how compact NYC is.  Just in that short run I saw multiple areas of NYC.  I started in Hell's Kitchen, through Clinton, ran to Lincoln Center, over to the Natural History Museum and Central Park, Down to Columbus Circle and back to Times Square.  I passed 4 subway stops.  How does all of that fit into 1.5 miles? 


Time: Midnight
Distance: 3.69 miles
Time: 29:21 Minutes
Music: Jewel 

1 comment:

  1. ugh, Just realized as I put this run on the map, that I covered no new territory. I thought I had looked at the map before I left, guessed I glanced at it wrong, dang.

    ReplyDelete