Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Run 83

If you ever look at my map, (which seems to be having issues lately, too many routes??) you would notice that this route is extremely similar to a route I did recently.  Well, Riverside Drive keep splitting, so I felt it was necessary to run the same route but take the other fork each time, instead.  It was a really nice run along side Riverside Park again.  You didn't have to twist my arm to go.   I also was able to hit a few side streets that were missing in my quest.  I tried to squeeze this run in before meeting a friend.  My friend ended up calling before I was done.  I ended up way uptown, 155th Street, just as she was ready to meet in Midtown.  I hurried home and was easily forgiven when I explained what I was doing.  

Time: 8:30 pm
Distance: 6.62 miles
Time: 59:36
Music: Sugarland

No comments:

Post a Comment