Sunday, August 5, 2012

Run 79

Today's run had some minor struggles or disruptions.  First of all I was running out of time.  I needed to get a 7 mile run in today and the day was almost over, it was already 11 pm.  I had a long run scheduled in the morning, but didn't want to skip another run.  Second, my foot was slightly hurting me.  Luckily, I had recently bought an ankle brace that covered the top of my foot, the section that was hurting.  Third, once I got started my gps was acting up.  I had a "weak" signal and it wasn't tracking my route or time properly.  It was Saturday night again, while everyone else was headed out, I was hitting the street.  Once again I received funny stares and a few funny comments as well.  At one point I was racing a couple in a pedi-cab.  (a cart hooked to a bicycle).  It wasn't the easiest run, but I got it done.  

Time: 11 pm
Distance: 6.72 miles
Time: 50:49 minutes
Music: Avril Lavigne 

No comments:

Post a Comment