Friday, September 21, 2012

Run 93

Today's run was uneventful for the most part, if you ignore the part where a bug flew right into my mouth. I didn't swallow it, just gagged and spit it out, lol. 
I am pleased to announce that I have finally reached my fundraising goal and am officially entered into the NYC Marathon.  I'd really like to thank everyone who chipped in and helped me get there!  I designed and ordered a custom jersey to wear during the marathon.  It has the blog address on the back.  My name up top, so spectators can yell personalized encouragement and then all the names of those who chipped in.  So you will be with me the entire run.  Thank you again!! I hope I run you proud.    




THANK YOU!! Wayne & Char Amber Nathan Mark G Marc S Rickey Matt Andrew Jeff Tom & Diane Ro Alan Danielle Abbey Allie Buddy Heather Nicholas Jenn H Jen M Dan Eric Matt Rea Timber Rodel Cheryl Liz Grace Hillary Joey Lacy Merc Bob Sharon Brett & Kasia Christy Hedy Helene Jenny Jess Katie Beth Kevin Kylie Maile Megan Sandra Shannon Terri Caitlin Cornelius FRNY All for Africa


Time: 7 pm
Distance: 7.1 miles
Time: 56:01 minutes
Music: Jennifer Hudson, Pistol Annies

No comments:

Post a Comment