Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Run 89

My time management skills were failing me today. I had too many thing on the to-do list.  Running was just one of the many.  I was struggling to try and fit it all in.  I finally came up with a plan to combine a few of the items.  I need to go to Ikea and Bed, Bath and Beyond to get some stuff for my apartment.  Ikea is quite the trek.  You have to take the subway to a bus (or ferry). It is always an ordeal.  I decided to head over there and then run home.  That way, instead of wasting 40 minutes on public transportation, I could get started on my run.  It was a good plan, for the most part, until it started to rain.  It wasn't raining hard, just a sprinkle.  Come the morning of the marathon a little rain isn't going to stop us, so I continued on and didn't melt. 

Time: 8 pm
Distance: 7.65 miles
Time: 1:03:32
Music: Spring Awakening

No comments:

Post a Comment