Sunday, October 23, 2011

Run 21

I totally messed up my first run in those weird streets with names below the ones with numbers.  Unfamiliar  territory isn't easy.  On my jogs so far I have been running from the Hudson River straight across a street to the East River.  Every once in a while, I'd have to take a detour and go around the block, that was annoying, but nothing compare to what I face now, lol.  My run plan used to consist of two or three street numbers, like today I'm going to run 12, 13, and 14th streets.  Below 14th street, the new routes will consist of bends and turns and names and getting lost.  This is the route I had planned to run today:

   
Confusing Hudson Street and Greenwich Avenue this is what I ended up running:


I'm sure I'll figure out a better system soon, wish me luck!

Time: 1 pm
Distance: 5.4 miles
Time: 45:35 Minutes
Music: Zanna Don't, the musical

No comments:

Post a Comment