Thursday, October 20, 2011

Run 19

This isn't working.  Another run today and nothing to blog.  I was a beautiful day.  The air was clean and crisp after yesterday's rain.  Nice blue sky with quick moving white fluffy clouds.  The problem today was that the main vehicle of this blog is to run. But all of the items and ideas I had to blog about need photographs to go along with them.  I want to share what I see and many times I can't do that in words.  If I'm stopping to take photographs all over the place, then I'm no longer running.  Hmmm, now we have a dilemma.   I ran by any old broken guitar on the street. Who cares right, more trash.  But with my camera I may have been able to capture the beauty I saw, and the story it told.   After turning around I should have passed it again, but it was already gone.  Like in life and NYC some times you have a very limited amount of time to take advantage of some thing.  
So if I figure out how to keep running and take picture, I'll let you know, in the mean time I'll do my best to give you interesting posts.


Time: noon
Distance: 7.88 miles
Time: 1:11:27
Music: Passion

No comments:

Post a Comment