Monday, October 17, 2011

Run 17

I started to run out of time day, my to-do list was sitting there, not getting done and I didn't have much time before I had to head to work.  So I headed out quickly to do a run.  I ran 50th and 51st streets.  So far I have not been able to cross FRD Drive to actually get to the edge of the east river.  Well, that ended to today, at the end of 51st street there was a really cute, park and bridge that crossed over FDR Dr.





Towards the end of the run the wind was really starting to pick up.  Trying to be as observant as possible I noticed a little something blowing towards me.  I looked down and it was a small, red foam clown nose.  All I could think about was I hope the rest of the clown was ok and in one piece and hopefully he has a spare nose!  

Time: 1:30 pm
Distance: 5.01 Miles
Time: 47:28 Minutes
Music: Adele

No comments:

Post a Comment