Saturday, October 8, 2011

Run 14 Beautiful day!

I have no big epiphany again today, but what I can tell you is that it was a beautiful day.  The weather was perfect, the sun was shining, the temperature was ideal, and I had good luck with traffic lights.  It was my first run with my new running shoes.  The night before I had cleaned and organized, so I was ready to conquer the world.  During my run I couldn't help but be up beat.  I had a good out look.  I was feeling healthy and strong.  The creative juices were flowing.  I was coming up with ideas left and right.  Everything thing just seemed to be falling into place, all the elements were in line and I think it was one of my favorite/best runs so far.  To top it all off, at the end my numbers were great too.  It was my fastest pace yet (8:40/mile) and one of my longest runs.  Like I said, Today is a beautiful day!  


Get out there and exercise, do what ever you enjoy, just do something.  


Time: 2pm
Distance: 4.6 miles
Time: 39:56
Music: Lady Antebellum, new album, Own the night 

No comments:

Post a Comment