Saturday, October 8, 2011

Run 13

It looks like all of my good traffic light karma was used up yesterday, because today I was stopped at just about every light.  Today I ran 28th and 29th streets.  It was a good run.  I didn't have too many thoughts, other than being excited for registering for my first race.  I will be running Men's Health Urbanathlon on Oct 29.   It is a 9 mile race with 7 different obstacle courses through out the race, including barricades, tire field, cargo nets, marine hurdles, stair climb, parallel bars, monkey bars, NYC taxi and buses to climb over and jeeps to climb through.  I saw it advertised a while ago and have been thinking of doing it, but thought it might be too long and hard.  I guess it gives me added motivation to run more during October, other than the last of the good weather.   It just seemed to make sense.  Wish me luck!! 


Time: 9pm
Distance: 4.51 miles
Time: 41:35
Music: I forgot, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment