Sunday, September 25, 2011

Run 9

Today's run was down 34th Street,  as in "Miracle on 34th Street".  I passed many recognizable places starting with B&H Photo, the New Yorker Hotel, the Empire State Building, Macy's and of course The spy shop.  So if any of you have a secret mission or some sort of undercover work, you now know where to go.  I just hope no one sees you going into the store.  


As I approached the east side, I noticed a really huge police presence.  Every corner had a police officer on it.  I wasn't sure what was going on, so I had to stop and ask.  The extra security was because of the conference at the UN and President Obama was in town.  It reminded me of the time I was quarantined in the middle of Brooklyn Bridge because Obama's motorcade was going to be passing under the bridge.  




Time: 4pm
Distance: 4.63 Miles
Time: 46:37 Minutes
Music: Chely Wright (AMAZING!)

No comments:

Post a Comment