Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Run 7

How do you top the last moment? You don't! So today we'll just keep it simple.  I took off and ran 38th and 39th streets.  It was my first venture through the fabric district.  Its so much fun to wander around and just look at store after store of crazy fabric.  It's funny how people call NYC a concrete jungle.  It is, I'm not opposing that, but it's amazing how many trees and parks there are with in the concrete jungle.  I counted to see how many trees are on 39th Street, there are 186.  Just on one street, one 2 mile section.  Not so bad for a concrete jungle.  


I wanted to look up some fun NYC facts for you.  I came across this one, it might be fun for you, but it's scary for me.  I hope it's inaccurate, lol


There are 6,374.6 miles of streets in New York City.


I probably should have looked that up before I started this. 


Time: 8pm
Distance: 4.38 miles
Time: 41:48 minutes
Music: Miranda Lambert

No comments:

Post a Comment