Friday, December 23, 2011

Run 40

Run number 40, I can't decide if that's a big number or a little number.  In ways it's both.  It seems like I just started this little adventure, so having 40 runs under my belt is pretty cool.  But I've also got a long way to go.  
Today's route was the area on the lower east side under near the entrance to the Manhattan Bridge.  It was kind of an unusual mix of sights.  In the beginning I was still finishing up the last of China Town, but then I ran though residential areas, schools, and towards the end I was in a marine area.  I ran under the manhattan bridge multiple times.  The buildings were shorter and further apart.  It didn't really feel like I was in the NYC I know.  Again I saw another area that I would probably never end up in if it wasn't for this blog.  


Time: 1pm
Distance: 5.51 miles
Time: 44:34 minutes
Music: shuffle 

No comments:

Post a Comment