Sunday, December 18, 2011

Run 38 NYC Winter

Holy Cow! It's cold out side.  We have been having a fairly mild winter so far, but today's run chilled me to the bone.  No unseasonably nice weather any more.  What I've been wearing the past month is no longer sufficient.  The ice in the gutter should have given me a clue.  
Today I ran Canal Street, which is a bustling mecca for the world's best knock-offs.  With everyone bustling around doing holiday shopping, it was very crowded.  The streets were more like parking lots.  I was passing cars, that should have been driving, left and right.  I don't know why anyone drives into NYC.  You can get most places quicker and cheaper on foot.  
I was planning on waiting until the first big snow storm to introduce my next photo album, but today seems appropriate.  So here it is:  Winter in NYC.  Most of these pics were taken the past two years, but like I've said before I will continue to add new photos to these albums when I take them.  (Like I just added photos to the behind the scene album)

(click for full album)


Time: 2pm
Distance: 5.95 Miles
Time: 51:58 minutes
Music: Alanis Morisette

No comments:

Post a Comment