Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Run 55

Ahhhhh! Today's run was frustrating and annoying.  First of all, like I've mentioned before that getting to the upper east side is not the easiest task.  I had some extra time tonight, so I decided to do a long run and finally finish the east side of the park, making life much easier.  Maybe my bad attitude caused this to be a difficult run.  It ended up being full of dead ends, backtracking and obstacles. Deciding on a path was not easy, I had to watch my phone and map the whole time so I didn't miss anything.  I was running at night so I wore my blinking light on my arm so I won't get hit by a car, but instead I had not one but two different dogs leap at me, luckily I was just out of reach.  


On a positive note, I had a friend mention an area of NYC that he had never been in.  Thanks to this little adventure, I was able to say I had been there.  Also I ran over 10 miles, marathon here I come....


Time: 7pm
Distance: 10.5 miles
Time: 1:28:47 
Music: Dia Frampton (Red) Madonna (MDNA)

No comments:

Post a Comment