Thursday, February 23, 2012

Run 49

I'm going out of town tomorrow and still have a huge to-do list before I take off.  Not sure I have time to go running, but then again I will be gone for 2 weeks. That's a long time away from covering any territory. I decided to stay near home and do a quick run on the avenues.  I run south on 9th Avenue away from my apartment and then back home up 10th Avenue.  Traffic light patterns favor the vehicles on the avenues.  I'm excited to start running them because I will have more green lights and less stops, so I will be able to run faster.  My pace to night was a 7:47/mile. Yes it was a short run, so that is a factor, but my usual pace is around 8:35/mile.   
I'm off to Arizona for my brother's wedding, see ya in a couple of weeks.  


Time: 9pm
Distance: 3.39 miles
Time: 26:25 minutes
Music: Aida

No comments:

Post a Comment