Friday, April 20, 2012

Run 60 To Be Continued...

Well, I'm afraid we are going to have to take a little hiatus.  I have accepted a gig in Hawaii.  So I will be gone for 4 weeks.  It's not possible to turn down a working a vacation in Hawaii.  I had a goal to cover lots of ground before I left, but instead I was busy packing and getting ready to leave.  The night before I left, I HAD to get out there and run.  I ran around Columbia University at 9 pm on a Friday night.  Everyone else was going out for the evening.  I always get some weird looks when I'm out running when I should be partying, lol.  I did have a drag queen offer to run with me, to bad she had the wrong shoes on.  


Time: 9 pm
Distance: 6.29 miles
Time: 55:03 Minutes
Music: Darren Hayes

2 comments:

  1. Hey, where are you? I miss you.... don´t leave your blog .-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still in Hawaii, but will be heading back to NYC on in 3 days, so I will start running again soon :)

    ReplyDelete