Sunday, September 16, 2012

Run 91

Today's run covered a very large area, over 12 miles of NYC streets.  As I ran I was thinking about NYC in general and what's it is like to visit versus live in NYC. 
Now that I've been on almost every street in Manhattan, people are beginning to ask my advice about NYC.  I don't claim to be an expert, but I'm trying to put together a little NYC guide.  It's definitely a work in progress and hopefully will change and get better with time.  I've been meaning to put one together for a long time, so here it is..  Click NYC Guide at the top of the page or the direct link is: 
http://runnyceverysquareinch.blogspot.com/p/nyc-guide.html
If you have a hidden gem or must do in NYC leave a comment below!  

Time: 10 pm
Distance: 12.2 miles
Time: 1:36:16
Music: shuffle

No comments:

Post a Comment